Re: Dumb Kweschun

The BIG one to come to mind, of course is

THE FLYING JUNCTIONS south of Sydney Central!!!!!!!

And there's quite a bit of twisting around underneath Sydney. A previous
thread looked at this - and DJ supplied some VERY NICE pix. Eastern Subs
underneath City Loop underneath Macquarie St.

Redfern has quite a lot, too. Interurban tracks, for example; loco dives,
etc.

Summer Hill/Petersham - the Metro Goods underneath the Main West.

Sydenham - Goods over Illawarra.

Strathfield - flying Junctions.

Flemington area - freight lines under Main west.

Seven Hills - Blacktown: down slow over the top.

Regent's Park - Goods underneath Bankstown loop.

ALL this and I don't even live there (haven't since a 12 month stint in 77/8
and 3 months in 87).

DW