Signal aspect sequencing.

For the past few weeks, I have read post after post questioning signalling
from the various states. I believe I have a basic understanding of aspect
sequencing in most states. Two nights ago, I discovered the wonders of
Paintshop Pro Animation Shop. I have commenced a series of animated GIF's
showing signal aspect sequencing from each system that I know. When these
GIF's are complete, I will post them to alt.binaries.pictures.rail and
notify this NG when this is done. I hope this will sort out a few
misunderstandings. Naturally, I would like feedback from any errors I may
have made.

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland