Oldest Shay Locomotive NOW Being Restored

                                                      02/20/1999
Hello,

Restoration has recently started on the world's oldest surviving *standard*
gauge Shay.   For details, click on the URL below THEN click on ***NEWS*** in
the navigation bar at the top of the page:

          http://members.xoom.com/gearedsteam/home.htm

This news is provided by the Geared Steam Locomotive Works.  We are dedicated
to preserving and promoting information on North American Geared Steam
locomotives... Shay, Climax, Heisler, Baldwin geared, Dunkirk and more on the
way...

To make sure you get notified the next time the site is updated, join
the mailing list by clicking the URL below:

        http://members.xoom.com/gearedsteam/maillist.htm

As always,  comments, suggestions, contributions, and FACTUAL NEWS are
welcomed.

Happy Gears To YOU  =====

Dave

WARNING.... PLUG AHEAD!!!

HELP support this site,  link through my site GSLW
http://members.xoom.com/gearedsteam/books/books.htm  to Amazon.com the
next time you buy ANY book or CD (not just RR related).  They will NOT
charge you a penny more!

"Last one out please turn off the lights"