V/Line Freight Question

This is the second time I have asked this so if no one answers I take it no
one really cares.
So when V/Line Freight is sold does it change its name from V/Line Freight
to the winning bidders name, or will it remain as V/Line Freight Corporation.
Also what of the locos painted in V/Line Freight colours will there be a new
paint scheme that they will all have to be painted in, like the AN sell off?
What locos are painted in V/Line Freight colours?
If there is anyone out there from SRHC can you tell me what sort of train is
going to Tatura next weekend (the 28 February) for the Food and Wine
Festival and official reopening of the Toolamba-Echuca line.
I have also noticed a lot of new signs going up warning motorists of level
crossings, commonly a picture of a steam train.

Doug.

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://www.thedoghousemail.com