Re: Plastic versus Paper Magnetic Stripe Tickets

"John Wayman" <trecker@bigpond.com> writes:

>I have just had a monthly paper Metcard stuff up after two weeks. Why do we
>have to put up with inferior technology in Jeff Kennett's Victoria?

Look on the bright side. It's faster to go out the non-Metcard gates than it
is to go through the barriers (assuming there's an open gate in your
direction).

My ticket has just died too, with two weeks left to live. It's nice to have
an excuse to throw at the Gestapo when they accost you for not re-validating
your ticket prior to boarding a train...

...Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to