Re: New B/Line Railmotors

MarkBau1 wrote in message <19990217060931.18048.00002853@ng-fb1.aol.com>...
>The original fax had a V/Line pass. phone number. I believe the powers that
be
>are not impressed and are investigating. I have a copy, let me know if you
want
>me to put it on my webpage.

It was fairly widely distributed, when I first saw it, a conductor (Quack)
said nobody
(Management) cared about it.  Anyway, if you believe everything you hear,
the Bluebirds
are to be sent back, as VLP have discovered that they are unnecessary,
they've got by
since Dec without them, so they can do without them in the future.  HTML
version would
be good, the picture really makes it.

B/Line apologises for any inconvenience......

BC