Re: Coffs Harbour train times

"Chris Stratton" <stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au> wrote:

>Does anyone have times for freight trains at Coffs Harbour? I will be
>there soon from Saturday to Wednesday.
>If anyone can give me the times I won't get upset at them if the trains
>don't arrive.

Coffs Harbour seems to have been removed as a train timing point and
it no longer appears in the Working Timetable.  I think the nearest
timing points are Landrigans and whatever it is that is the next loop
south.  In any event, I don't have immediate access to the WTT
(October, 1998).  From memory there are about 12 trains per day
passing through, averaged over a week (?)

Geoff Lambert