Re: Katoomba Scenic Railway not steepest?

The Katoomba Scenic Railway may not even be the steepest in Australia.
The cable railway down the gorge to the Oaky Hydro-Electric Scheme, east of
Armidale in New South Wales, is steeper over part of its length and it has
customarily carried members of the public on tours of the site.

Matthew Tierney
Armidale, New South Wales, Australia