Re: Grammer and Spelling pickups (was 422s (was 422's))

Dr Green wrote in message <36b773eb.0@pink.one.net.au>...
>Gday,
>
>Whats this and correct grammer and spelling on hear. If it means the same
>why pick up on it. Or are we all becoming school teachers nowadays.

I usually ignore the spelling mistakes but putting an apostrophe in any word
that ends in s is one of my pet hates. Or should that be hate's? :)
But spelling mistakes are easily fixed as I use Outlook Express and you just
turn on the option for auto spell-checking.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton