EPA Noise Investigation - DVA System

Hi All,

I am happy to report that the EPA, (Enviroment Protection Agency), is
currently investigating CityRail's DVA system thanks to a noise complaint
that we have made concerning the volume of the annoying "Ding Dong" before
each message. The Agency was impressed with the fact that we had no other
noise complaint about the station, even though we live straight opposite,
and with them having heard the DVA while on the phone to us they raised an
offical complaint number. The Agency also stated that they have received
many other complaints from residents from "all over the network".

East Hills, Central, Eastwood, Riverwood, Padstow, Narwee and Campelltown
are also being investigated for acceptable Db levels after information from
us.

David