Re: High-voltage track circuits

I am unfamiliar with the J/S type, the only types that I am familiar with is
the L/G, ML(or ABB) and CSEE types of frequency tracks. So I would not like
to hazzard a guess on there relation to each other. Sorry I was unable to
answer your question.

Regards

Rob

C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message
84gou2$hon$1@lios.apana.org.au">news:84gou2$hon$1@lios.apana.org.au...
> In <386b6e80@newsserver1.picknowl.com.au> "Rob" <robd74@hotmail.com>
writes:

> >In South Australia, on the Steam Ranger Tourist Rail (Mount Barker to
Victor

http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd