Re: Merry Christmas

It may be out of date in politically correct circle and in academia, but BCE
and CE seem to be quite a way from being in common use and gaining public
acceptance of the majority of people.  I have never heard BCE and CE used
accept in a single ancient history course that I took.

That's my perspective anyway; maybe it's skewed, but that's how I see it.