Do not miss this!!

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone,

Pardon my appearance  in this newsgroup, but I have to share something
important
with you today.

There is US based online company that just expanded to New Zealand,
Australia and other
countries. Alladvantage.com is a name of the company, offer you
a steady cash for.... surfing Internet the same way you do it right now!

Plus you earn extra when you introduce you friends to the company.

Over 4 Millions across the world joined already! Do not be late.

So please take a minute and go to the link below to find out what this
incredible offer is all about.

www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=CIK713

Best Regards,
Greg.