Re: Photos of Woollahra (NSW) taken on a SETS tour in 1992

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Sat, 25 Dec 1999 17:27:24 +1100 as "FRISCÉ
Theatre Co. \(Bryan Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> took time out from the
neverending quest to rid the world of grues and wrote:

> Would I be right in saying that the Woollahra station has never actually
> been used for normal ESR services?

Correct.  The "NIMBY's" (Not In My BackYard) complained about the noise if the
station were used and it was never finished.

No doubt the same people complain about the bus service.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1