Re: Season's greetings

On , Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:04:58 +1300, Brian M. Harmer
<brian.harmer@vuw.ac.nz>, , , brian.harmer@vuw.ac.nz, Re: Season's
greetings, <f0p46sodfu27bdf0ema8np2ntte9i3fp6u@4ax.com>, wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:03:20 +1300, tricia <rabbot@eeextra.co.nz>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:06:38 +1300, Scooter <scooter@tipnet.co.nz>
>>wrote:
>
>>>This would have to be the most sickeningly pusillanimous thing I have
>>>ever seen you write.
>>>Your hypocrisy is stunning.
>>>Your invasion of peoples privacy is revolting and your base lies about
>>>people repehensible.
>>>Your apologies are insincere and reek of hypocrisy.
>
>>oh go on scooter tell us how you really feel !
>
>But first, get a dictionary and look up pusillanimous.

I resile not one iota from my message.
His timidity and cowardice consist of posting lies and not having the
intestinal fortitude to repy to the follow ups that they are designed
to provoke. I realise nobody has to.
---
Yuletide Felicitations.