More Sydney Problems

http://www.smh.com.au/news/9912/24/national/national7.html

"Air-traffic controller forgot jet on runway"

"Aviation authorities want to introduce "memory prompts" for air-traffic
controllers in the wake of an incident at Sydney Airport when a plane was
given take-off clearance when a passenger jet was still in its way...."

Maybe its not Cityrail, maybe it's just Sydney |-)

But, I wonder if our friend & ally the Daily Telegraph will make a song &
dance over it?...

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur