Re: [VIC] Stack Talk December 1999

I only speak for myself here, but I am getting sick and tired of all this
serious crap (no offence intended to those expressing their opinion) just
bring on the trains :)  'Leave the managing to the managers, and the
consuming to the consumers'.

BTW before you flame me, I will be deleting this thread, I prefer not to get
bogged down in this stuff at this time of year, Merry Christmas, and Happy
New Year :)

-Steve

James Brook wrote in message
> If anyone here has got Stack Talk, take a look at Keith Findlay's

[snip]