Re: MUDGEE LINE

On 21 Dec 1999 01:35:20 +1000, "RAILPH" <phihel@one.net.au> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what is happening to the between Mudgee & Kandos?
>because 9 weeks ago I was in Mudgee & I visited the station & saw some
>steel sleepers in the yard plus I heard that they are repairing the first
>bridge out of Mudgee.
>
>all replies to phihel@one.net.au

Does anyone know what it happening to the crossing loops on the Mudgee and Cowra line? To be really
useful lines they will have to accept trains slightly longer than what ran before they were closed.

I wonder if the lines can accept NR class locos?? If not we might see an increased use in branchline
units!!

 Cheers
Peter

Peter & Susan Cokley