Re: Season's greetings

> > It's that time of the year that I'd like to wish everyone in the
> > newsgroups I hang about in season's greetings. Hey, we do battle here
> > daily, and often exchange some harsh words, but as far as I'm concerned,
> > nothing is personal. I enjoy these debating forums. Long may such
> > freedom of expression continue.

Wonderfully expressed.  I agree with you wholeheartedly.

> > Catch you next year, maybe (or, as some would have it, catch you in the
> > new decade/century/millennium though IIRC none of those will really
> > happen for another year).

Hey, someone who can count :-).

Have a great Christmas and New Year, all of you.  Hopefully your personal
lives will be a little less confrontational than this NG can be at times
(not that I'm complaining, mind you, IMHO it's great).

Cya,
Duncan Bayne

-----
This message is personal, and in no way related to the affairs of Massey
University, or to my employment by Massey University.