Re: CityRail(NSW) services next week

Modified weekend service generally means the weekend timetable with a few
extra trains chucked in. From my experience as a frequent train user at this
time of year, the trains tend to be reasonably close together but full of
holiday makers, particularly going into the city. Rush hour is not
particularly bad though.
If you live on a city line your shouldnt be waiting more than 20 mins - 30
mins for a train.

Brendan

3860A03A.BD796750@zip.com.au">news:3860A03A.BD796750@zip.com.au...