Re: Warning - OT (was: Sydney rail system sucks?!?!?!?)

> Most good Quake players have a bit more intelligence than you. Didn't I frag
> you on Eisa? hehehe! Leave this newsgroup and go back to Quake where everybody
> can turn idiots like you into a smear on the floor.

Man i aint even gonna go into quake lamers ere,  also eisa players are a bit ummm
newby fer me, anyways suffice to say without all tha bullshit that comes outa
mahhh mouth, does the Sydney system have a few probs, due to it being like
private, i think its private anyways, we have frig ups ere too but dont seem to be
on tha scale of wots happening ova thar.
ClawZ