A dirty 2000 to TasRail

Was really good to see 2000 ( an EE rebuilt in SA) working in a consist
tonight with two GMs, but I didn't recognise it at first.

A recent issue of Tasrail News showed 2000 being refuelled and the like
in Burnie, and the comment was made that it was very dirty.  Well, it
still is.  As it left Hobart tonight, it was black.  It is supposed to
be yellow.  The only thing that drew my attention to it being 2000 was
the unique horns, and as it drew level, the sloped cabin.

I know the Tasmanian crews are dirty on TasRail at the moment, but their
image is not being enhanced as filthy rolling stock go round the state.

Just maybe....could 2000 be sent to East Launceston once everynow and
then for a cabin wash, or perhaps some of those unfortunate enough to
have their benefits cut would like to take pride in cleaning it?