Australia Post We Don't Deliver. Was: December Digest Mailing

Derek Rogers <DekRogers@nospambigpond.com> wrote in message
o5r74.9153$E4.17860@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:o5r74.9153$E4.17860@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Ken
>
> You may find this hard to believe but my 'test copy' mentioned in earlier
> separate postings on this subject had not arrived as of Monday's mail.
> I sincerely hope yours arrives soon.
> The speed of postal deliveries lately have been very poor for magazines so
> hope the situation improves as continued problems could affect the future
> viability of small-volume magazines like RD.
>
> Regards
> Derek Rogers
> Editor - Railway Digest

When I had my RD Delivered by Aust. Post, It always came on a rainy day,
wrecking my RD.
I now buy it from my local newsagent, and besides, the extra money I pay I
can claim on tax.
Regards.