Re: Sydney rail system sucks?!?!?!?

In article <385E35EB.2F8DE71C@ComeAndGetMeYahFuckinGimps.com>,
ClawZ  <ClawZ@WhereEverYouWantMeBaby.orgy.au> wrote:
>Is it my imagination or does tha rail system over there really REALLY
>suck arse??
>It might be a beat up by tha media but seems that they are having heaps
>of accidents and shit.

 The mishap rate is probably only a little higher than normal. 'Shit
Happens' is the usual expression.
 However with a serious accident resulting in several deaths, and a
derailment on the Olympic park loop a few weeks before, (Any thing
with 'Olympic' in it getting attention) the media are pouncing on
every thing as evidence.

 What would be interesting is to catalogue EVERY incident in Sydney
for the last 12 months and compair with EVERY incident in Melbourne.

 With the Olympics approaching the spot light is on, and with persistant
staff shortages it is just possible that training is being compromised in
the name of turning out more staff.
 Much money has also been diverted from non glamour projects to Olympic
infrastucture.