Menzies Creek Resignalling

Today, I'm lead to believe, an Interlocked Frame was commissioned at Menzies
Creek to replace the forest of quadrant levers at each end of the yard
previously operating the signals.  The frame is a 14 lever rocker frame, of
which 6 levers are used.  These is also a floor mounted Annett Lock (like
Mangalore).  The points at the Up end now have a Bothways plunger lock,
allowing down trains to be admitted to No. 1 road without a signalman at the
points.  To allow this, the Down Home now has a 2nd Arm, applying into No. 1
Road.  Also the points in No. 1 Road to the Museum Siding/Inspection Pit
Road now have a Annett Lock, replacing the point clip which it had possessed
for the last x years.  Also the famous Annett Key Exchange Apparatus has
been removed from service. I think that's all.

http://www.geocities.com/nota_gunzel/images/mingsigs.jpg
is a drawing which fell off the back of a passing train.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur