Goodwin and ComEng order numbers

This is an appeal to anyone who collects locomotive data.  I've been
working on an Alco data base (including all licencees) for several years
now.  Would anyone happen to know if Goodwin used order numbers (prior
to droppping the 5 digit serial numbers around 1965)?  Also, does anyone
in Australia know the engine block serial numbers?  Furthermore, did
Goodwin or ComEng have sales order numbers like Alco and MLW?  Alco's
were 5 digit and MLW's were 4 digit.  Anything that anyone could tell me
would be most helpful.  Thank you.

Sincerely

Sheldon Perry