Re: [Vic] Further Defrocking

> You are right about Wodonga, but there is a notice pinned that the box
must
> be switched in for all trains until some safety concerns are fixed, and
this
> was done by ARTC. Contacts etc when switched out.
...further just made a phone call and yes it is fully in now so....
Wodonga switches out at 2230 and back in at o300 on the morning  Tues to Sat
Monday switches in at 0600 as 9357 does not run
Sunday switches in for the Pass only, although union concerns about a man
splitting his 8 hour shift into three parts, starting 0600 and finishing
2200 have meant two men are now worked 0600 to 1400 and 1400 2200 till the
union falls over again I suppose
The safety problem, who to contact when things go wrong! Seymour is out from
midnight or there abouts till 0230 and the closest signalman is
Broadmeadows!   That's easy just contact adelaide on your mobile if it
concerns the SG and train BG Control if its BG.. guess they will sort
anything out at all....break down at mp245, easy wait for relief from Melb.
Guess I will put together a set of telephone numbers for taxi's along the
way....home James!