Re: Personal opinions (was: Railway Digest (again))

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:37:22 +1100, Tony Gatt <baulko@tig.com.au>
wrote:

>Firstly, an apology to those who want to read more than attacks between ng
>members..
>Sorry, but somethings just need to be aired publically..
>
>Hoges wrote:
>
>> I almost wonder if it's actually worth responding to this, but someone needs
>> to provide some balance to these pedantic and petty attacks.
>>

>Paul, at the risk of being attacked, flamed, hoisted up a flagpole, and even
>deported south.. I will agree with you.

As someone who lives "south", it doesn't worry me in the slightest.
The "sightings" pages are skipped anyway, as they give me no useful
information - except, of course, when consecutively numbered 48s run
the Cobar goods again, which is absolutely earth shattering news.

Not.

JD

John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html