Re: T408 overdone!!

yep...acknowledge its a "new" livery.....it, to me ,  seems too heavy handed for what is not a large loco...and Im not a
real fan of wings on B ends....even the famous Black Widow scheme of the SP looked better with only the nose application
The green and yellow look nice, just looks like mutton dressed like lamb. The X is larger and looks better!! They(FV)
acknowledged the wings looked better smaller after initial application to the G's...as a safety thing...maybe the B end
could have been solid yellow..withe logo only!!

again only my opinion!!