Re: SPI announcement sound files

It's not the staff hitting the button. The 1994-SPI system has connectors
from the computer to the track that senses whether a train is stopped there
or not (The messages play automatically). All they did was replace the sound
files, not the system.

Stations with SPI are Burwood, Hornsby, Liverpool, Parramatta, Granville,
Campbelltown, Blacktown, Gosford, Sutherland, Hurstville and some more.

e0554.343$iZ6.16075@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:e0554.343$iZ6.16075@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...