Re: Did the 9:57 reach Lithgow?

Garry Hoddinett wrote in message <8Ek54.2245$Dh3.54637@ozemail.com.au>...
>15 minutes late INTO Blacktown but what a seeming stuff up - the train was
>sent down the wrong track into the Richmond line platform!  CityRail
>announced that the train will be delayed - what an understatement.

But I thought one of the advantages claimed (in a post here some months ago)
for the re-arrangement was that a western train misrouted to the down Branch
(now apparently down Richmond) could recover its path by using the Up Relief
(now apparently "Local") to travel via the new platform 3. <g,r,d>

Rgds

Bill