Re: Railway Digest posting.

Just for the record, I have a copy sent through the mail to see how the
distribution/postal system performs each month and as of today's Sydney
mail, my 'test copy' had not be received.
Also the number of working days for the magazine to reach me over the months
of Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov was 2, 10, 4 and 2 days respectively. As it
stands, the December issue has taken taken over three working days to get
through the post.
Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest