Re: Railway Digest posting.

Hi Bevan

This year has been one of distribution trials and tribulations for RD. We
acknowledge the postage has been a problem in past months. However, this
time, the magazines went to the mailing house on Thursday, 2 December (and
they
are contracted to have then enveloped and posted within two working days).
However, the magazines took closer to five to be sent because of apparent
machinery breakdowns. They were finally posted last Thursday (9 Dec).
We sincerely apologise for the delay but we also appreciate the continued
support of our subscribers, as without
substantial advertising support, subscription income continues as the main
source of
revenue for an independent magazine like RD. We are looking to the new year
for things (distribution and post) to settle down.
How many on-going problems can a small magazine like RD cop from 'left
field'?

Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest