Re: Lack of Railway Magazines in Newsagencies

The Leichhardt Markdown News agent used to carry a good selection of Railway
Magus and now doesn't carry, or doesn't seem to carry any at all, seems to
be the same all over.

I was, however, very pleasantly surprised to find that the News agent at St.
Leonard's (the one on the left of the highway going towards Crows Nest)
carries as large selection of British prototype and modeling magazines,
Model Railroad, also ARM, & Digest, I haven't seen Motive Power there though
or Roundhouse for that matter.

Regards,
Brian