Re: [Melb] Prizes for Validating Metcards

>And who has seen a 'clown' who gives out prizes around Melbourne.

Saw one on a route 11 (Z3-class) tram at Collins/Spencer Sts (the city
terminus) in the morning peak one day last week. He was wearing a white
'Transit Stand-up' T-shirt and was strumming a guitar.  (Would have boarded the
tram but only Vic residents are eligible for prizes (I am from NSW)).

Another strange sighting - involving Z3-182 which is in all-over advertising
for the Salvation Army. It passed me the other day and I heard music coming
from inside - the Salvation Army band were on board entertaining passengers!