Re: [NSW] messed up cityrail system

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 05:51:17 GMT, "Jonathan Boles"
<mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote:

>But what would that make the G set? G set seats are 9000% more comfortable
>than a tangarbage (T) seat.

Except for legroom. Personaly I don't mind Tangara seats (V sets
clearly better but different purpose), guess I was never spoilt like
those Sydney siders who's only real complaint is lack of flip-over
ability. Been on worse seats, like those on Melbournes modern trams
and the Sydney trams as well. Hate being knee to knee with somone
(unless they are wearing very short skirt!)
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.