Re: Melb destination rolls

Darren H. wrote:

> Greetings all,
> I was recently re-tensioning an ex Tait train destination roll (don't we
> all?) and noticed the words "Tait and 1st series Harris roll" pencilled on
> the rear of the bottom of the roll.

Unfortunately mine's in pieces at the moment. :-( I think mines off a Harris
train because I got it from reclamations when they were converting the Harris
cars to loco hauled country sets. It must have been in the late eighties. Mine
also has the usual "Coldstream", "Deer Park", etc... destinations.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au