Re: Stony Point and former Mornington and Altona lines c.1983

> With the exception of the
> Mornington line, what was it that saved these apparently ill-fated lines
and
> involved in not only keeping the Altona line open but extending it to
> connect with the Werribee line?
>
> --
probably an Election , I guess the swingers rejoined our ranks and we tossed
the blood sucking liberal shit out!
Mclelland [you know who I mean} would have gone into hibernation and waited
Kennett so he could add more buses to his family portfolio and steal more
millions...only a guess though
Rod