Re: [Melb] New Hillside Timetable

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : >* Two extra trains to Ringwood leaving Flinders Street at 4.25pm and
> : >  4.45pm. Both trains to go via the city loop with the 4.25pm train
> : >  stopping at Richmond, Glenferrie, Camberwell, Box Hill then all
> : >  stations to Ringwood
>
> : According  to the new timetable, there is no 4.25pm Ringwood train -
> : only the 4.45 and the 4.55, which is an extended Blackburn service
> : (direct Flinders St - Richmond and stops all stations)
>
> I noticed that, even in the public timetabel in the front it says two
> extra services to Ringwood at 4:25 and 4:45.  Where is the 4:25 gone?

16.25 Dn RWD will run when the new timetable comes into effect on Monday,
13th December 1999, as it will form the 17.25 Up RWD (express RWD - BBN and
CAM - RMD).  At this moment, it is "invisible" in the booklet timetable,
but is visible on the poster timetable (which will be displayed at stations
shortly) and in the Metropolitan Working Timetable.

Railvic