Re: Beecroft Station

I am not sure of the date but is was probably not long after 1910. The
station used to be further up the line towards Cheltenham just past the
Copeland Street road overbridge and consisted of separate platforms for the
up and down lines. The remains of the old platform on the down side was
still visible until quite recently, in fact up until the overhead stanchions
and wiring was replaced about 5 years ago. The new Beecroft station had a
goods siding at one time which is evidenced by the remains of the goods
Cheers
Rod Gayford
"Kingpin" <kingpin1@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
oeur4sk5i281nki8g84oo6smv8nkka2i1f@4ax.com">news:oeur4sk5i281nki8g84oo6smv8nkka2i1f@4ax.com...
> Would anybody happen to know in what year Beecroft station (in Sydney)
became an