Peterbrough Station news Tue 7th Dec 1999.

Good evening from Peterborough in the mid north
of South Australia, I have the photos back from my
last shoot and it will take a while to get them up on
my web page , any one requiring one of the following
lat me know and I will send by Email.
A. Myself as Station Master.
B. Car Captain checking tickets on platform (he was on the train
heading to NSW on the 1st December and would have been on the
IP involved in the crash)
C. NR52 in her aboriginal paint scheme , and clean for a change.
D. A spotless NR57  Seatrain this is my favourite loco.
E. This was to be my shot of the year , of an Eastbound Freight
emerging from the Peterborough Culvert, I still have a sore backside
from my fall. and the shutter speed was a bit to slow.
Todays Trains Through Peterborough, were.
8:35 TNT freight Eastbound / 13:20 IP westbound on time.
14:30 BHP freight eastbound with Billets and Rails locos in charge
NR21/66
16:00 BHP westbound  non paying load.
18:00 westbound ore train with a full consist of covered Lead Ore
Hoppers  from Broken Hill to Port Pirie Smelters.

Please have a look at my new page of  Pictures that I have added
to my Web page "Gallery".
Enjoy your Trains, Christmas and the Millennium New Year.
I look forward to great things next year , with start of the building
of the Rail Link to Darwin.
Yours Robin.
ps  Peterborough has donated a new sign for the
Station , maybe a good sign of things to come.

Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au
My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/

-