Re: Glenbrook Collision

Hi,

No, what I was suggesting, was to place a sheet steel door or wall of some
sort at the exposed end of the motorail. You are correct, in saying that it
hardly ever happens, but for the small amount it would cost to implement
such a device, we may have seen less or even no fatalities yesterday.

Anyway, I choose to say no more, since as I said in my previous posting,
it's far too early to speculate.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.