Re: i think i can sense something...

I don't know so much about the airconditioning units, but it is already a
confirmed fact that Comeng's hate the heat, and continually fail. Just
two days ago Comeng 617+618M stalled while departing alphington and
darebin stations. It felt like being on a bull in a rodeo because it kept
cutting in and out. Once it permanently cut back in, the acceleration
rate was much faster than normal, or felt that way at least.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.