Re: (VIC) Trouble at Richmond Station

Amin Azoor wrote:

> Hey Bunnus,
>
> There has been quite a bit of that going on down the good ol' Franger
> line... it's happened down near Patterson station last week.... i didn't

                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, last Monday we had a nut in my carriage on the 1530 (ex-Flagstaff) down
Frankston train, with a knife (or machete), and apparently menacing other
passengers, as well as threatening to tear off some bandages around his head. We
were delayed at Moorabbin for 10-15 minutes, while waiting for the police to
arrive, and escort the bloke away - he would only have been in his late teens.
As luck would have it, I was asleep through most of this :-(  I only woke up at
Moorabbin when wondering why we hadn't moved on. Then I noticed schoolkids fleeing
onto the platform, and other passengers heading up my end of the carriage. I
didn't realise what was going on until I asked a couple of passengers.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Land Titles Automation Project - Beveridge & Williams, Melbourne