Re: (Melb) 4D Anyone??

Exnarc wrote:

> I have been told by a Hillside Official that Alstom want to return the 4D to
> traffic, but the Operations Division of MTE refuse to accept it into traffic
> because it will effect their 21 million passenger minute perfomance if it
> fails in service again.
>
> MTE have an 82 Million Passenger Minute buffer before they are required to
> pay for late running, this is divided up between the various business
> divisions, Alstom have around 35 or 40 million to cover workshop down time
> etc and the Operations Division are allocated 21 Million. If the unit fails
> in service the penalty falls on CGEA not Alstom, so they are not prepared to
> take that risk.
>
> Of cause its a little more complicated than  that, but this is a general
> idea of  how it works.
>
> Bob.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no piece of shit piece of fugggin shit, i
hate driving it, even it's air con sucks arse baddddddddddddd, give me a nice
silver or a nice woman to drive and ill be happy lil dude.
ClawZ
Those of who know me name knows wot can happen to u if u ever divulge who i am
WIZZER1865 u know who im pointing at boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trojan Dildo's quake clan ruls all else is GAY!!!!!!!!!