Re: Helpful Hint

 > No, I had just been talking to a guard who had to drag someone out from
under
> his train, as Mr Retard had attempted to kick it, but missed (how?) and
went
> between the train and the platform.

The joys of driving in the city.  I know a driver who got a posting out here
because - amongst other reasons - he had people use his EMU as a suicide
machine on 3 or 4 seperate occasions.  After that point, a certain brewery
in Milton gained a new customer, and I couldn't say that I blamed him,
either.

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...