Motive Power December issue, an update

The December issue of Motive Power is currently with the printers, and I
expect copies back on Tuesday  and hope to post all pre paid copies by
late Tuesday or early Wednesday. All shop and Newsagency copies will be
sent out on Friday.

The December issue is a special pictorial issue, with 60 pages, 36 in
colour 24 in B & W, and thick card cover, taking a look at the last 10
years in Motive Power development across Australia.

The price has risen to a one off $9.95 due to the large amount of colour
inside, normally 8 pages, but 36 pages in this issue. We will revert to
our normal format and normal price ($5.95) in February.

This issue will become a collectors item, that should sell out fast.

For a sneak peek at the cover , please visit our website at:
http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications