Re: [Melb] 48123 + 48107 + 8177

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote in message
<827rgq$aip$3@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...
>48123 + 48107 + 8177 are in Melbourne, sighted at Dynon at about 2:00pm
>today (Friday).

Yes Chris myself my boys and a fellow enthusiast caught up with them at
Longwood loop on Friday crossing the up XPT and then the up steel, we
followed it from Locksley. The drivers were making gestures over the scanner
about the 48s and when they passed us after the cross we were showcased with
ALCO splendour while filming. "Thanks Fellas"
Regards
Thommo