Re: Railway over Yarra River.

>I must be missing something so obvious and profound.

You both have it wrong. There are plenty of hospital beds in EXISTING
hospitals, they just aren't used because of staff cutbacks. You don't need a
new building with administration, simply open the existing beds in existing
hospitals administered by the existing administrators. Otherwise we would
have a Yes Minister situation where you have a number of half open hospitals
built primarily to be administered, something which would never have
happened in Thatchers England at the time the books were written/TV series
was filmed and would not happen in JKs Victoria based on the Thatcherite
model.

P.S. I think I included two extra words in that last sentence, you work out
which ones they are.

Written on behalf of those who think we have gotten rid of enough debt and
would like to see sick people healed, blind people to see, people to be
taught, justice to prevail, corruption to end but don't see much evidence of
the second coming yet.