Re: Sydney O Class at OERHS

>Bill Bolton wrote:
>
>> Does anyone happen to know the current operational status of the
>> Sydney P Class tram at the Seashore Trolley Museum in Maine?

In May 1998, P1700 was said to be available for use, but only used at peak
times in hot weather.  I was certainly allowed into a shed to see it.  I was
confused at first when the local volunteers referred to it as "the blue
car".  At that time, it had never been repainted and had faded to the light
blue that most Sydney cars fade to over 36 years.

Rgds

Bill McNiven